Sheila Kothavala Institute for the Deaf (SKID): SKID is the first school for underprivileged, hearing-impaired children in Bangalore, India.
What does SKID stand for?
SKID stands for Sheila Kothavala Institute for the Deaf (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SKID
- Street Kids International (est. 1988)
- Subject Key Identifier (digital certificates)
- Symmetric Key Infrastructure (ActiveCard)
- Secure Key Issuing Authority
- Shotokan Karate International Australia (martial arts)
- Stichting Kinderen in Bolivia
- Boeing Employees' Ski Club Inc.
- Shotokan Karate-Do International Belgian Federation (martial arts)
- Sky Image Cataloging and Analysis Tool
- Secret Key Identification (cryptography)
- Shotokan Karate International Deutschland (Germany)
- South Kentucky Industrial Development Association
- Secondary Kinetic Isotope Effect
- Stowarzyszenia Kultury I Edukacji (Polish: Association of Culture and Education; Warsaw, Poland)
- Sergey Kuryokhin International Festival (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Shotokan Karate International Federation
- Sotsyalistisher Kinder Farband (Poland, Socialist Children' Union)
- Specific Kinase Inhibitory Factor (protein factor)
- Shotokan Karate-Do International Federation Trinidad & Tobago (martial arts)