What does SIBLE stand for?
SIBLE stands for Sheffield Institute of Biotechnological Law and Ethics (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIBLE
- Situational Inventory of Body-Image Dysphoria (assessment questionnaire)
- System for the Integration of Bioinformatics Services
- Statistical Indicators Benchmarking the Information Society (EU)
- Science, Industry, and Business Library
- Social Investment Bank Ltd. (now Social Islami Bank Ltd.; Bangladesh)
- Social Islami Bank Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Southern Indoor Bouldering League (rock wall climbing; UK)
- Spatial Image Based Lighting (computer imaging)
- Stanford International Bank Ltd.
- Swansea Independent Baseball League (Swansea, MA)
- Supportive Inquiry-Based Learning Environments (US NSF)
- School of International Business Management (various locations)
- Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis (neuromuscular disease)
- Spring Isolated Blower and Motor (commercial heaters)
- Symboisys Institute of Business Management
- Syndicate Institute of Bank Management (India)
- Société Internationale des Bibliothèques et des Musées des Arts du Spectacle (International Association of Libraries and Museums of the Performing Arts)
- Saint Ignatius Broadcasting Network (Cleveland, OH)
- Saudi Indian Business Network
- Sanda Island Bird Observatory (Scotland)