This comes at a time when Sheffield City Council are closing the Don Valley Stadium, and we in Newcastle are struggling to retain sports centres and swimming pools, thanks to the misguided financial decisions of the Government.
What does SCC stand for?
SCC stands for Sheffield City Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCC
We have 1277 other meanings of SCC in our Acronym Attic
- Server-Centric Computing
- Service Centered Calculus
- Service Centers Corporation
- Service Correctionel du Canada (Canadian Correctional Service)
- Services Computing Conference
- Seton Catholic Central (Binghamton, NY)
- Shanghai Commercial Commission
- Shape Command Center
- Shapiro Campus Center (Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Sheffield Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Shellharbour City Council (Australia)
- Shepherd's Center of Charlotte (North Carolina)
- Shiodome City Center (skyscraper; Japan)
- Ship Control Center
- Ship Control Code
- Ship Control Console
- Shipping Container Code
- Shipping Coordination Center (US Navy)
- Shizuoka Cancer Center (Japan)
- Shoalhaven City Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olympic champion Jessica Ennis has been left lamenting the loss of her training home, after Sheffield City Council voted to close and demolish Don Valley Stadium.
Sheffield City Council is seeking appointment for the provision of legal services in relation to litigation or pre litigation work arising from civil compensation claims for injury, damage or financial loss by third parties and employees which are brought against the Council.
The project - funded by Sheffield City Council through the Local Sustainable Transport fund - is part of a scheme based in the North East of the city and is being delivered jointly by Get Cycling, Pedal Ready and Heeley Development Trust.
The world number four then responded to a follower who pointed out the history of the venue, which is contracted, via Sheffield City Council, to stage the tournament through to 2015.
Shortly after the 20th anniversary of the tragedy, the Government, with emergency services in South Yorkshire and Sheffield City Council, agreed to open up previously unseen documents relating to the tragedy.
Just a month before a landmark showdown at the Supreme Court in London, Sheffield city council has agreed to an undisclosed compensation settlement with 900 women workers - including carers and cleaners.
Now red-faced officials at Sheffield City Council have admitted a typo in their paperwork was to blame.