The Speedmaster XL 75 Anicolor will initially be offered as a straight-printing press with up to eight inking units - with or without coating unit and with a print speed of up to 15,000 sheets per hour - and will go into series production from the start of 2014.
What does SPH stand for?
SPH stands for Sheets Per Hour (printing speed)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPH
We have 83 other meanings of SPH in our Acronym Attic
- School of Population Health (Australia)
- School of Public Health
- Schwartz, Page & Harding, LLP (law firm; Houston, TX)
- Section of Physics
- Self-Propelled Howitzer
- Separate Phase Hydrocarbon
- Service Profile At Home
- Service Public Hospitalier (French: Public Service Hospital)
- Severe/Profound Handicap
- Sheepshead (FAO fish species code)
- Shortest Path Heuristic (programming)
- Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
- Six-Phase Heating (in-situ resistive heating for soil cleanup)
- Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics (modeling dynamic fracture and fragmentation problems)
- Sociaal Pedagogische Hulpverlening (Dutch: Social Work)
- Society of Psychological Hypnosis
- Society of Public Health
- Software Process Handbook (ISO 9000.3)
- Solar Pool Heater
- Spend Per Head
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a run of up to 15,000 printing sheets per hour, flyers are produced quickly and efficiently in the online print shop's in-house production facilities.
With increased print speed of up to 25 percent, the 150 pages-per-minute press delivers 3,000 26-inch oversized sheets per hour -- a productivity boost that lets printers get more jobs through their shop.
The Ilumina Digital Color Press produces up to 2,000 sheets per hour and has the capacity to hold nearly 3,000 sheets of substrate from 3" x 5" to 12.
In the last 12 months he has invested in the latest five-colour printing press -a giant of a machine capable of printing large full colour sheets of paper in one pass through the press at a maximum speed of 15,000 sheets per hour.
The lathe produces veneer at a rate of up to 4,000 sheets per hour.
We print 8,000 sheets per hour under enormous pressures, thousands of pounds per square inch.
The RYOBI 750 series prints up to 10,000 sheets per hour.