TWD travelled to Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, SC and spent a day on site, installing the entire exhibit and supervising the final handoff of all deliverables to the client.
What does SAFB stand for?
SAFB stands for Shaw Air Force Base (South Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAFB
We have 13 other meanings of SAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Southern African Fire Atmosphere Research Initiative
- Stray and Feral Animal Rescue Initiative (DeKalb, IL)
- Scottish Association of Flower Arrangement Societies
- Security and Fire Alarm System
- Sorority and Fraternity Alumni Society (Ohio State University)
- Study Abroad for Advanced Skills (Association of Teachers of Japanese)
- South African Farm and Allied Workers Union
- Schilling Air Force Base (Salina, KS)
- Schriever Air Force Base (Colorado Springs, CO, USA)
- Scott Air Force Base (Illinois)
- Sheppard Air Force Base (Wichita Falls, TX, USA)
- Sir Alexander Fleming Building (UK)
- Sound Attenuation Fire Batt (insulation)
- Scaffold Attachment Factor B2
- Saint Aubin Football Club (Seine-Maritime, France)
- Scarborough Athletic Football Club (UK)
- Securities America Financial Corporation
- Sigma Aldrich Fine Chemicals
- Slovak Agricultural and Food Chamber
- South African Federation of Civil Engineering Contractors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presence of military forces near Shaw Air Force Base, S.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The SCJAS will hold the Winter Workshop at Shaw Air Force Base on Friday, February 10, 2012.
The jets involved in the collision are stationed at Shaw Air Force Base, where pilots routinely practice with night-vision equipment as part of their combat training.
He became the Historian of Ninth Air Force at Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina, in 1973.
; 682nd Air Support Operations Squadron, Shaw Air Force Base in S.
Augusta, GA, is being awarded a $6,068,666 firm-fixed-price contract for construction of the munitions facilities at Shaw Air Force Base, SC.
As part of the Air Force Total Force Integration initiatives, Air Force Reserve Command is teaming up with Air Combat Command to expand its associate presence with additional F-16 pilots at the 20th Fighter Wing at Shaw Air Force Base, S.