Sharp-tailed sandpipers and red-necked stints – both extremely rare in Britain – are the most abundant species.
What does SPTS stand for?
SPTS stands for Sharp-Tailed Sandpiper (bird species)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPTS
We have 34 other meanings of SPTS in our Acronym Attic
- South Pole TDRS Relay (NASA)
- Specialist, Transportation (US Coast Guard)
- Swiss-Prot and TrEMBL (Translated European Molecular Biology Laboratory Nucleotide Sequence Database; genome mapping software)
- São Paulo Transportes (public transportation company, São Paulo, Brazil)
- State Property Tax Replacement Credit (Indiana)
- St. Paul Teachers Retirement Fund Association (Minnesota)
- School of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences (University of South Florida)
- Sauk Prairie Transit Service
- Service Provider Trunking Solutions (Lucent)
- SharePoint Team Services (Microsoft)
- Single-Program Transport Stream
- Stevens Point Transit System (Wisconsin)
- Samuel P Taylor State Park (California)
- Special Topics in Social Studies
- Salt & Pepper to Taste (culinary)
- Security Policy Translation Table
- Serviço de Prevenção e Tratamento da Toxicodependência (Portugal)
- She Pulled the Trigger (band)
- Signal Processing Transmission Terminal
- Single Pole Triple Throw (switch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rare visitors such as sharp-tailed sandpipers - a bird more common to Siberia and the Asian coastline - also make the occasional appearance, blown off course by storms, Farrar said.