According to the Shareware Industry Association, shareware is a $300 million-a- year business.
What does SIA stand for?
SIA stands for Shareware Industry Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIA
We have 351 other meanings of SIA in our Acronym Attic
- Seoul Institute of the Arts (Seoul, South Korea)
- Sequential Injection Analysis
- Serial Interface Adaptor
- Service de l'Information Aéronautique (French: Aeronautical Information Service; General Directorate of Civil Aviation; France)
- Service in Information & Analysis Limited (London, UK)
- Services Internetworking Architecture (Sedona)
- Services to Improve Access (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- Servicios de Información y Asesoría (Spanish: Information and Advisory Services; Guatemala)
- Servizio Informazioni Aeronautiche (Italian: Air Intelligence Service)
- Session Initiation Application
- Shareware Industry Awards
- Shenyang Institute of Automation (est. 1958; China)
- Shuttle Induced Atmosphere (US NASA)
- Signal Indicated Alarm
- Simplex Investment Advisors (Japan)
- Singapore Institute of Architects
- Singapore International Airlines (ICAO code)
- Singapore International Airport
- Sistema de Informação Aduaneiro (Portuguese: Customs Information System)
- Sistema de Información Aduanero (Spanish: Customs Information System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WinZip Computing, a Corel Company (NASDAQ:CREL; TSX:CRE), today announced that WinZip[R] 11 was recognized with the People's Choice Award for "Best Application" at the 2007 Shareware Industry Association Awards.
FormGen President James Perkins was a founding member of the Shareware Industry Association.