for 4,000,000 outstanding shares of common stock of Shared Technologies Fairchild, Inc.
What does STFI stand for?
STFI stands for Shared Technologies Fairchild, Inc. (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STFI
We have 8 other meanings of STFI in our Acronym Attic
- Sydney Travelling Film Festival (Australia)
- Southern Tablelands Farm Forestry Network (Australia)
- Starting to Fall for You
- Search the Friendly Google
- Somalia Transitional Federal Government (est. 2000)
- Staffing Guides
- Seat-to-Floor Height (wheelchairs)
- Southern Tier Field Hockey (New York)
- Search the Flipping Internet (polite form)
- Second Tier Financial Institution
- Student Tuition Fee Insurance
- Subject to Field Inspection (Department of Planning and Development; Seattle, WA)
- Swedish Test Fibre Institute
- Shriram Transport Finance Ltd. (India)
- Steel Tube Fly Lead (oil exploration)
- Structured Terminal Forms Language
- Short-Term Financial Management
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Southern Tenant Farmers Museum (Tyronza, AR)
- Statewide Travel Forecasting Model (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just this week, we completed our acquisition of Shared Technologies Fairchild, Inc.
A good example of the value already created has been our success in structuring the announced merger of Shared Technologies Fairchild, Inc.