The scope of shared resources may vary from one business incubator to the next.
What does SHARES stand for?
SHARES stands for Shared Resources (HF Radio Network)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHARES
We have 2 other meanings of SHARES in our Acronym Attic
- Space Station Heat Pipe Advanced Radiator Element
- States' Highway Alliance for Real Equity
- Station Heatpipe Advanced Radiator Element
- Students with High Achievement Reaching for Success
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe
- Systematic Homeland Approach to Reducing Exploitation (ICE & Secret Service joint program)
- Scientists for Health And Research for Development
- Sabah Housing and Real Estate Developers Association (formerly Sabah Housing Developer's Association)
- Ship ASW Readiness/Effectiveness Measurement
- New Jersey Statewide Heating Assistance and Referral for Energy Services
- System of Hypermatrix Analysis, Retrieval, Evaluation and Summarisation (software; UK)
- Sam Houston Amateur Radio Klub (est. 1977; Cleveland, TX)
- Shorthand-Aided Rapid Keyboarding
- Showing Animals Respect and Kindness
- Soft Hard Real-Time Kernel
- South Houston Area Recreational Kiters (est. 2001; Texas)
- Sharing and Reusing Architectural Knowledge, Architecture Rationale and Design Intent (IEEE Workshop)
- Self-Hypnosis and Relaxation Machine
- Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (Massachusetts)
- Safety and Health Assessment and Research for Prevention
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sociological theories suggest that building community requires on-going and sustained interactions, shared purpose or goals, shared resources with policies to control access, reciprocity of information and services, and protocols or conventions for establishing strong ties among participants (Kollock, 1998; Whittaker et al, 1997).
Partial reconfiguration of FPGAs is enabling a new model of digital signal processing (DSP), known as a shared resources model, in SDR modems.
The economies of scale and cost efficiencies of shared resources offered by both NAS and SAN are missing in DAS topologies.
Resource Scheduler is an advanced software tool that helps organizations of all sizes solve problems associated with the management, utilization and scheduling of shared resources such as conference rooms, audio visual equipment and personnel.
The specific requirements fall into three categories: storage management control, shared resources, and performance.
military clearly sees advantages in Charleston's location, shared resources and models of efficiency for a modern military," said Vice Admiral Albert J.
Active Directory is also the foundation of Microsoft's Distributed File System, which gives users a logical view of shared resources on the network in a single, global namespace.