Earlier, Petriello served as director of tax at Shared Medical Systems Corporation (SMS).
What does SMS stand for?
SMS stands for Shared Medical Systems Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMS
We have 881 other meanings of SMS in our Acronym Attic
- Seoul Music School (New York, NY)
- Series Manifold System
- Server Management Software (various companies)
- Service des Monuments et Sites (French: Monuments and Sites Service; Switzerland)
- Service Management Strategy
- Service Management System (SS7/AIN)
- Service Manager for Storage (Veritas)
- Services Mediation Switch (Castle Networks)
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America, Inc. (Schaumburg, IL)
- Shared Marketing Services, Inc
- Shared Memory System
- Sharp Manufacturing Systems (Japan)
- Shawnee Mission South (Overland Park, Kansas public high school)
- Sheet Metal Screw
- Sheet Music Service
- Shimadzu Medical Systems (Shimadzu Corporation)
- Shipper Management System
- Ships Missile System
- Ships Motion Simulator
- Shirley Middle School (Shirley, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The business group, created by Siemens' acquisition of Shared Medical Systems Corporation (SMS), operates the health industry's largest Information Services Center (ISC) and Health Information Network for application hosting, e-commerce, enterprise systems management, and managed Internet and infrastructure services.
Lee was executive vice president at Symantec Corporation and a senior vice president at Shared Medical Systems Corporation.
MDeverywhere recently signed a partnership agreement with Shared Medical Systems Corporation (SMS), one of the largest international healthcare information system companies and has physicians currently using its solution in three of the top ten academic teaching institutions in the United States.
July 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Siemens Medical Engineering Group announced today that Siemens has completed its tender offer for the outstanding common stock of Shared Medical Systems Corporation (NYSE: SMS).
12, 2000 MDeverywhere's Mobile Charge Capture Service to be Offered to SMS Customer Physicians MDeverywhere(TM), the mobile computing platform providing healthcare solutions at the point-of-care, has been selected to provide a mobile charge capture solution to Shared Medical Systems Corporation (SMS), an integrated part of Siemens Medical Engineering Group.
June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Siemens Medical Engineering Group (Med) and Shared Medical Systems Corporation (NYSE: SMS) today announced that the German Federal Cartel Office has concluded its review under the German merger control laws and cleared Siemens Corporation's pending acquisition of Shared Medical Systems Corporation (SMS).
Participating RIS vendors include: Cerner, IDX Systems Corporation and Shared Medical Systems Corporation (SMS).