He'd argued with the man who lived in the flat above his Perfect Kutz shop about a shared mailbox and complaints over music from the barber's.
What does SMB stand for?
SMB stands for Shared Mailbox
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SMB
We have 160 other meanings of SMB in our Acronym Attic
- Secretary's Morning Brief (US FEMA)
- Self Mating Beam (aluminum construction)
- Separate Mechanized Brigade
- Server Message Block (protocol)
- Service Maintenance en Betonnière (French: Cement Mixer Maintenance Service)
- Services et Métiers du Bois (French: Wood and Trades Services)
- Session Message Block (Samba)
- Seven Mile Beach (Cayman Islands)
- Shanghai Meteorological Bureau (Shanghai, China)
- Shannon-McMillan-Breiman Theorem
- Shared Memory Buffer (VME boards)
- Shin-Marunouchi Building (Japan)
- Simulated Moving Bed
- Single-Mask Bumping
- Sinhalaye Mahasammata Bhumiputra Party (Sri Lanka)
- Små og Mellomstore Bedrifter
- Small and Medium Business
- Social Media Breakfast (networking)
- Société Médicale Balint (French: Balint Medical Society; est. 1966)
- Société Médicale de Biothérapie (French: Medical Society of Biotherapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of these challenges include: [section] Shared mailbox and delegation rights identification and cleanup [section] Public folder cleanup and ownership assignment [section] Message activity auditing/tracking [section] Identify spikes in email activity [section] Stale public folders and mailbox identification The light bulb moment Many organisations have already discovered that to effectively manage and protect folders and SharePoint sites they require metadata and automation to collect, normalise, and analyse that metadata.
Signatures on delivery are also taken in areas of known high risk or where there is a shared mailbox.