Quickly recognizing the potential benefits, two joint-use agreements were drawn up to outline the partnership; one between the school district and the library for a shared library building, and a second between the school district and Merit Property Management to oversee the management of a seven-acre park.
What does SHLB stand for?
SHLB stands for Shared Library
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of SHLB in our Acronym Attic
- Space Heater Large
- State Historical Landmark (California)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Super Hot Lot (final test silicon)
- Surface Hole Location (oil and gas)
- Swiss Handball League
- Social Housing Law Association (UK)
- Soluble Human Leukocyte Antigen (pregnancy)
- System High Level Approach
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (UK)
- Self Help Law Center (various organizations)
- Statewide Home Loan Corporation (San Diego, CA)
- Student Housing Legal Clinic (Ohio State University)
- State High Level Clearance Committee (Karnataka, India)
- Salted Hash Login Generator
- Southern and Hills Local Government Association (Australia)
- Sitting Here Laughing Hysterically (chat slang)
- Schleswig-Holstein Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results get bookmarked, ranked, annotated and stored in the shared library.
The ability to mix and match similar drive types makes a compelling argument for shared library services and mixed media.
The first is through a user library that implements the DAFS protocol and is loaded as a DLL or shared library.
eXamineSOA Enterprise adds a multi-user shared library to eXamineSOA, enabling enterprises to share policies, test suites, cases and results, enabling centralized control over the development and implementation of its vulnerability assessment and security profiling.
The product's shared library allows enterprises to centralize the definition and deployment of security policies and best practices and to measure the compliance of SOA services with these policies and practices.
Customers can use LTO3 WORM in our T-series, and optionally use LTO3 without WORM as well, by partitioning the library with Shared Library Service (SLS).
The programs are based on a shared library distributed with the Clam AntiVirus package, which you can use with your own software.