For this corridor, the city's 2007 bicycle master plan recommended climbing lanes and shared lane markings (previously known as "sharrows").
What does SLM stand for?
SLM stands for Shared Lane Marking (bicycling; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLM
We have 181 other meanings of SLM in our Acronym Attic
- Second Line Maintenance (technological assistance service)
- Selective Laser Melting (manufacturing)
- Selective Level Meter
- Self Leveling Machine (various companies)
- Senior Leadership Management (education; New Zealand)
- Senior Life Master (bridge)
- Service Layer Manager (Ciena)
- Service Level Management (ATMF)
- Service Life Monitoring
- Service Lifecycle Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shared lane markings Markings indicating that bikes share the lane with cars.
The counter-measures selected for evaluation were the rectangular rapid-flashing beacon (RRFB); the pedestrian hybrid beacon, formerly called High intensity Activated cross WalK (HAWK); shared lane markings for bicyclists (sharrows); and crosswalk markings as viewed by drivers.