The Shared Information Management System for Infrastructure (SIMSI) is the technology support system that will assist the New Infrastructure Program management and stakeholders (municipalities, provinces and federal implementing agencies) in managing the thousands of projects that will eventually be in the program.
What does SIMSI stand for?
SIMSI stands for Shared Information Management System for Infrastructure (Canada online information management tool)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIMSI
We have 1 other meaning of SIMSI in our Acronym Attic
- Selected Item Management System-Expanded
- Scandinavian Independent Marine Surveyors' Association (shipping industry)
- Sociedad Industrial Molinera SA (Spanish: Industrial Society Milling; food products; La Paz, Bolivia)
- Swiss Interactive Media and Software Association (Switzerland)
- Saba Islamic Media Sdn Bhd (online media; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Daily Simulator Schedule Product
- Survey of Implementation of Methodological Standards for Direct Investment
- Systematic Initiative in Math and Science Education
- Société Internationale de Mécanique des Sols et de la Géotechnique (French: International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering)
- Selective Inventory Management of Secondary Items
- Schroder Investment Management Singapore Ltd.
- Shore Intermediate Maintenance Stock List
- Sitting in My Seat Laughing
- Steamship Insurance Management Services Limited (London, UK)
- Simulator System Program Office
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (India)
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies and Research and Entrepreneurship Education (Mumbai, India)
- Simulation System
- School of Informatics and Multimedia Technology (University of North London, England)
- Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology (Florence, SC)