departments of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Affairs (VA) announced they were scaling back their plans to create a single shared electronic health records (EHRs) system that would manage service members' and veterans' medical records from recruitment to grave.
What does SEHR stand for?
SEHR stands for Shared Electronic Health Record (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEHR
We have 1 other meaning of SEHR in our Acronym Attic
- Safety and Environmental Health Office
- Senior Environmental Health Officer
- Special Education Hearing Office (California)
- Saving Elephants by Helping People (est. 1998; Sri Lanka)
- Sioux Empire Housing Partnership (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Small Employer Health Plans
- Student Employee Health Plan (New York State Health Insurance Program)
- School Entrant Health Questionnaire (Department of Education and Early Childhood Development; Australia)
- School of Education and Human Resources
- Scottish Equalities and Human Rights (coalition; UK)
- Surface-Enhanced Hyper-Raman Scattering
- Salisbury East High School (Australia)
- Selective Enrollment High School
- Senior Environmental Health Specialist
- South Effingham High School (Gutyon, GA)
- South Eugene High School
- St. Edward High School (Lakewood, OH)
- Survey of Early Head Start Programs
- Southeast High Speed Rail
- Sheffield Environmental and Horticultural Training (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system provides connectivity of disparate clinical systems and a shared electronic health records database creating a community of care network that fosters physician collaboration, quality measures, and evidenced-based guidelines.
Third, the introduction of a shared electronic health record and consumer informatics systems will accelerate the integration of the PIS into shared electronic health records.
ConnectHIT provides connectivity of disparate clinical systems and a shared electronic health records (EHR) database creating a community of care network that fosters physician collaboration, quality measures, and evidenced-based guidelines.
Gionfriddo is currently the Executive Director of the Palm Beach County Community Health Alliance which is improving access to health care through development of shared electronic health records, common eligibility strategies, expansions of primary care and volunteer physician initiatives and language access.
The success of this initiative ultimately will move our region toward a shared electronic health record that will substantially improve the quality and efficiency of patient care," said Geisinger President and CEO Glenn Steele Jr.
The alliance marks HLI's first imprint into the African continent to deliver safer and higher quality patient care via shared electronic health records (EHRs) in South Africa, and ultimately in all countries throughout the African Union.
Recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the first Connected Healthcare Communities of its kind, the Taconic IPA utilizes MedAllies, a technology enabling company, and has spearheaded this effort in the Mid-Hudson Valley to create a shared electronic health record that will provide caregivers easy access to a comprehensive patient record so that critical information is available when they need it.