The most significant development will be the dramatic increase of the share of ink consumption for industrial wide format graphics, growing from less than 5 percent in 2002 to almost 12 percent by 2009.
What does SOI stand for?
SOI stands for Share of Ink (public-relations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOI
We have 143 other meanings of SOI in our Acronym Attic
- Seen or Implied
- Selected Opportunistic Infectious
- Semiconductor on Insulator
- Sensor of Interest
- Service Order Input
- Service-Oriented Integration
- Severity of Illness (medical charting)
- Shadow of Infinity (trading card game)
- Shadow of Israphael (web series)
- Shadows of Isildur (game)
- Shares on Issue
- Shell Offshore, Inc. (Shell Exploration and Production Company)
- Sick of It
- Signal Of Interest
- Signal Operating Instructions
- Signal Operation Instruction(s)
- Sit On It
- Slipped on Ice (medical; cause of an accident)
- Societa Oftalmologica Italiana (Italian: Italian Society of Ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boxing promoter Don King purchases black-owned newspaper Over the past several decades, the dubious trials and tribulations of boxing promoter and entrepreneur Don King have gotten their fair share of ink in daily newspapers across the country.