The Shanti Volunteer Association (SVA), a Japanese NGO active in Thailand for over two decades, has since been partially supporting the cost of Chintana's monthly treatments.
What does SVA stand for?
SVA stands for Shanti Volunteer Association (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVA
We have 132 other meanings of SVA in our Acronym Attic
- Security Vulnerability Analysis
- Security Vulnerability Assessment (chemical security)
- Selective Vagotomy with Antrectomy
- Selective Value Analysis
- Selective Visceral Angiography
- Self-Ventilated Area
- Seriously Vain Attitude (said of SVA Students)
- Service Value Added
- Severe (Thunderstorm) Advisory
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shanti Volunteer Association (SVA), which has been active in Thailand for over two decades, said the donations, believed to be several million yen, will support its program to provide scholarships to elementary, junior high and high school students from poor families.