Subsequently, the Jinshan government signed cooperative agreements with East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai University of Engineering Science and Shanghai Huayi (Group) Co.
What does SUES stand for?
SUES stands for Shanghai University of Engineering Science (Shanghai, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUES
We have 2 other meanings of SUES in our Acronym Attic
- Servizio Urgenze Ed Emergenze Mediche (Italian medical emergency service)
- Spin-Up and Eject Mechanism (European Space Agency)
- Sichuan Urban Environment Project (China)
- Sino United Electronic Publishing (China)
- Society for Urban Environmental Protection (est. 1998; Bangladesh)
- Sportello Unico Edilizia Privata (Italian: One-Stop-Shop Private Building)
- Surface Uniform Etching Process (circuit technology)
- Staff Union of the European Patent Office
- Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre (Universities of Edinburgh and Glasgow)
- Signal Unit Error Rate Monitor (Signal System # 7)
- Southampton University Engineering Society
- Specialized User Equipment & System
- Schlieder Urban Environmental Systems Center (University of New Orleans)
- Soquel Union Elementary School District (Capitola, CA)
- Strathmore Union Elementary School District (Strathmore, CA)
- Small Unit Evaluation and Training
- Sydney University Evangelical Union (Australia)
- Sezione Ulivo Extra Zone (Italian political organization)
- Lamezia Terme, Italy - S Eufemia (Airport Code)
- Socialistisk Ungdomsfront (Danish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MathWorks today announced that Shanghai University of Engineering Science (SUES) is equipping all students, faculty, and lab staff at its College of Automotive Engineering with MATLAB, Simulink, and over 30 additional MathWorks products for analysis, design, simulation, code generation, and verification.