And our collaboration with the Shanghai National Accounting Institute is allowing us to work with local authorities to deliver the management skills that China's public and private sectors are seeking.
What does SNAI stand for?
SNAI stands for Shanghai National Accounting Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAI
We have 1 other meaning of SNAI in our Acronym Attic
- School Nutrition Action Group
- Seafloor Noise Advisory Group
- Senior Nevada Advocates on Guard
- Sensitive New Age Guy
- Single Native American Guy
- Society of North American Goldsmiths
- Starting New at Golf (educational equipment)
- Student Nurses' Association of Guam
- Southern Nevada Area Health Education Center
- Seldovia Native Association, Inc. (est. 1972; Alaska)
- Sindicato Nazionale Agenzie Ippiche (Italian: National Union of Betting Shops)
- Syndicat National des Architectes d'Intérieur (French: National Association of Interior Architects)
- Situation Normal- Alles Im Arsch (German: Situation Normal- Everything in the Ass)
- Ship Navigation & Aircraft Inertial Alignment System
- Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care (North Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia)
- Swiss National Accident Insurance Fund
- Sunnyvale Neighbors of Arbor Including LaLinda (California)
- Syndicat National Autonome des Infirmières en Milieu Scolaire
- Swiss National Accidents Insurance Organization (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Systems Network Architecture/Internet Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this regard, IMA has visited the Beijing National Accounting Institute, Chinese Association of CFOs, Shanghai University of Finance & Economics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Renmin University, China National Audit Office, American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai, Shanghai National Accounting Institute, and the state-owned Assets Supervision & Administration Commission of the State Council PRC (SASAC), to name just a few.
The program, developed in cooperation with the Chinese Ministry of Finance and its Shanghai National Accounting Institute (SNAI), is taught by internationally renowned W.