and America China Technology Systems LLC in Shanghai, China, and the Shanghai Institute of Space Power Sources to develop a proprietary 210 watt polycrystalline silicon solar panel specifically adapted for commercial retrofits and the demanding climate of Arizona and the desert Southwest.
What does SISP stand for?
SISP stands for Shanghai Institute of Space Power Sources (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SISP
We have 38 other meanings of SISP in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Illinois Soccer Officials Association
- Southern Illinois Sports Officials Association
- Springfield Illinois Soccer Officials Association
- Streamlining of Information Services Operations Consolidation Study
- Studentsamskipnaden I Sogn Og Fjordane (Norwegian: Student Life in the Sogn og Fjordane; Sogn og Fjordane University College; Norway)
- Sixth International Symposium on Land Subsidence
- Software-Intensive System of Systems
- Should I Stay or Should I Go (Clash song)
- Satellite Internet Service Provider
- Self Injurious Skin Picking
- Sherwood Island State Park (Westport, CT)
- Single Integrated Space Picture
- Southeastern Internet Service Providers
- Specialized Instructional Support Personnel (education)
- Strategic Information Systems Plan
- Student Internet Service Providings (Fonejacker program; E4 channel; UK and Ireland)
- Società Italiana di Scienze Psicosociali per la Pace (Italy)
- Standard Installation System Packages
- Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices (conference)
- Simulation Processes and Devices