The strangeness value could be non-zero in the core of collapsed stars, so the present measurements at RHIC will help us distinguish between models that describe these exotic states of matter," said Jinhui Chen, one of the lead authors, a postdoctoral researcher at Kent State University and currently a staff scientist at the Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics.
What does SINAP stand for?
SINAP stands for Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics (Chinese Academy of Sciences; China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SINAP
We have 1 other meaning of SINAP in our Acronym Attic
- Static Integrated Network Access
- Sistema Informativo Nazionale Agricoltura Biologica (Italian: National Information System for Organic Agriculture; Italy)
- Sistema Nacional de Áreas de Conservación (Spanish: National System of Conservation Areas; Costa Rica)
- Skateboarding Is Not A Crime
- Sistema Nacional de Capacitación y Asistencia Técnica Integral (Mexico)
- National System of Social Communications
- Sindicato Nacional Centro Unión de Trabajadores del Seguro Social de Salud (National Trade Union of Health Social Security Workers)
- Signal, Noise and Distortion (audio measurement)
- Center for Scalable and Integrated Nano Manufacturing
- Swaziland Infant Nutrition Action Network (Swaziland Ministry of Health and Welfare)
- Stratus Intelligent Network Applications Platform
- Sistema Nacional de Prevención de Semana Santa (Spanish; Guatemalan government initiative)
- Scottish Imaging Network: A Platform for Scientific Excellence (Scotland, UK)
- Studio, Industry, Nature, Architecture, Reproduction (Swiss large format camera maker)
- Sistema Nacional de Armas (Brasil)
- Strapdown Inertial Alignment System
- Swedish Institute for North American Studies (est. 1985; Uppsala University; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Southern Interstate Nuclear Board
- Studio Indobufen Nel Bypass Aortocoronarico
- System for Integrated Nuclear Battle Analysis Calculus (US DoD)