SAIC's affiliated vehicle companies include Morris Garages, SAIC Motor Commercial Vehicle Co, Shanghai Volkswagen Co, Shanghai General Motors Co, Shanghai General Motors Wuling (SGMW), NAVECO Ltd, SAIC-IVECO Hongyan and Shanghai Sunwin Bus Corporation (SUNWIN).
What does SGMW stand for?
SGMW stands for Shanghai General Motors Wuling (China; est. 2002; vehicle production)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Swiss Group for Mass Spectrometry (est. 1982)
- Scientific Group on Methodologies for the Safety Evaluation of Chemicals (WHO/ICSU)
- Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust (UK)
- South Gippsland Massage Therapy (South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia)
- Specialist Group on Membrane Technology (International Water Association)
- St. George Musical Theater (St. George, UT)
- Sun Groupware Migration Toolkit (software)
- Scottish Grant Making Trust Group
- Slow Ground Moving Target Indicator/Locator
- Sida Golden Mosaic Virus
- Shanghai Garment Machinery Zone (China)
- South Georgia Maritime Zone (UK)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Tan Son Nhut (Airport Code)
- Samtec Global Network
- San Gwann (postal locality, Malta)
- Scotia Gas Networks (UK)
- Screen Gems Network
- Seattle Gay News (Washington)
- Secure Global Network
- Seventh Generation, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its minivan joint venture Shanghai General Motors Wuling (SGMW) sold 100,258 units last month, while another venture, Shanghai GM's sales rose to 60,365 units in June, an all-time monthly record.
It has a controlling stake in Shanghai General Motors Wuling (SGMW) and Ssangyong Motor.