American Superconductor's wire is also being utilized by Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute to develop new superconductor power cable solutions.
What does SECRI stand for?
SECRI stands for Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Subway & Erie Canal Revitalization (Rochester, NY)
- Secondary Radar Data Only (US DoD)
- Social and Environmental Conditions in Rural Areas (UK)
- South East City Residents Association (Australia)
- Southeast Case Research Association (est. 1991)
- Southeast Civil Rights Association (est. 2000)
- Secondary Reparables (USMC logistics)
- Security and Rewriting Techniques (workshop)
- South Eastern Counties Roller Hockey Association (UK)
- Sawyer Environmental Chemistry Research Laboratory (University of Maine; Orono, ME)
- South Essex Cancer Research Network
- Secondary Router
- (SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International) Equipment Communications Standard) Message Language (computing)
- International Series in Engineering and Computer Science (academic publishing)
- School of Engineering Computer Science (Independent University; Bangladesh)
- Simple European Character Set
- Sudanese Environment Conservation Society
- Significant East Coast Storm Checklist
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC), a leading energy technologies company, today announced that it has expanded its strategic alliance with Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute (SECRI) and has received a new order for AMSC's high temperature superconductor (HTS) wire.
In the electric utility market, AMSC formed a strategic business alliance with Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute (SECRI), which is one of two Chinese entities that certify all new power cable technology for China.