B), has initiated construction of a multi-client packaging service complex in Shanghai near the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park (SCIP).
What does SCIP stand for?
SCIP stands for Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCIP
We have 74 other meanings of SCIP in our Acronym Attic
- Sarasota County Induction Program
- School Community Intervention Program
- School Continuous Improvement Plan
- Schools and Communities in Partnership
- Secure Communications Interoperability Protocol (NATO extension of FNBDT)
- Security Cooperation Information Portal
- Self Control-enhancing Information Programme
- Self-Contained Individualized Program
- SeniorsCan Information Program (website)
- Service, Coordination, Information and Planning
- Ship Characteristics & Improvement Program
- Ship's Capability Impaired for Lack of Parts
- Shuswap Construction Industry Professionals
- Simple Conference Invitation Protocol
- Simple Content Inspection Protocol
- Single Copy Insight Program
- Sistema Completo de Informacion de Productividad
- Skidmore College Installment Plan (Saratoga Springs, New York)
- Smoking Cessation in Pregnancy
- Social Care in Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dow Epoxy has selected Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park (SCIP) as the site for its worldscale 150,000-MTPA glycerine-to-epichlorohydrin (GTW) plant and 100,000-MTPA liquid epoxy resins (LER) plant.
Global Nylon Intermediates and Fibers Leader Moving a Step Closer to the Establishment of the First Plant of Its Kind in Asia SHANGHAI, China -- INVISTA Intermediates announced today that it had signed a Land Reservation Agreement with the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park Development Company, paving the way for the construction of a production plant at the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park to meet the region's demand for nylon 6,6 intermediates and polymer.
Located in the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park about 30 miles (50 kilometers) from Shanghai, the complex will annually produce 900,000 tons of ethylene and more than 2 million tons of other related petrochemical products used in the plastics and synthetics industries.
Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park (SCIP), the operator and developer of the main chemical and industrial platform of Shanghai, has entrusted SUEZ Environment with treating the industrial solid, liquid and gas waste of the site.
Along with the new equipment orders, GE recently signed contractual service agreements (CSAs) to provide maintenance, parts and additional services for two of the first F technology power plants in China: a 700-megawatt co-generation plant in the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park, and a 780-megawatt facility in Yuyao City, Zhejiang Province.
The SECCO site, located in Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park, will be the world's largest installation of FOUNDATION fieldbus technology.
PARIS -- Ondeo has been chosen by the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park (SCIP) as its partner for the new petrochemical industrial park of Shanghai.