The first commercial aircraft built in China rolled off the production line on Friday at the Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory.
What does SAMF stand for?
SAMF stands for Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (est. 1950; China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAMF
We have 7 other meanings of SAMF in our Acronym Attic
- Squadron Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Officer (Canadian Forces)
- Science and Mathematics Education Policy Advisory Council
- South African Micro Electronic Systems
- Society for the Advancement of Metrologists
- South African Music Education Trust
- State Agriculture Management and Extension Training Institute (Jharkhand, India)
- Software Acquisition Management Education Working Group
- Soviet-American Microwave Experiment
- Storm and Mesoscale Ensemble Experiment
- Surface-to-Air Missile Exercise
- Ship's Air Maintenance Facility
- Société Archéologique du Midi de la France
- Southern Alberta Microarray Facility (University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Special Air Mission Fleet
- Station Assistant Multi-Functional (London Underground)
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts (Texas)
- South African Metal Finishing Association
- South Australian Master Farriers Association (horses)
- Southern Alberta Minor Football Association (Alberta, Canada)
- South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
PITTSBURGH & CHANGZHONG ROAD, Shanghai -- Alcoa (NYSE:AA) announced today that its Global Extruded and End Products business has received a multiyear contract (2005-2009) from Chinese aircraft manufacturer Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (SAMF) to provide aluminum extrusions for the horizontal stabilizer tail section assembly of the Boeing 737, one of the best selling commercial aircraft in aviation history.
28, 2001 Cincinnati Machine announced today that it has received an order from Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (SAMF), Shanghai, China, for a 3-spindle, 5-axis Gantry Type profiler to be used for manufacturing components for the Boeing 737-700.