The initial shareholders included Huaneng Power Generation Corporation, Shandong International Trust and Investment Corporation, and Shandong Province Electric Power Company, which hold the Company's Ordinary A Shares.
What does SITIC stand for?
SITIC stands for Shandong International Trust and Investment Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SITIC
- Shut In Tubing Hanger/Head Pressure (oil exploration)
- Significance, Inherency, Topicality, Harms, Solvency (stock issues for policy debate)
- Service Investigation and Trouble Identification (Bellcore)
- Shell Information Technology International
- Sindacato Italiano Tutela Investimento (Italian: Italian Syndicate Investment Protection)
- Società Italiana di Igiene, Medicina Preventiva e Sanità Pubblica
- Swedish Research Institute for Information Technology
- System Integration Technology Institute (est. 2001; Korea)
- Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (Indonesia)
- Service for Information Technology in International Agriculture (Menlo Park, California)
- Sindicato Independente dos Trabalhadores da Informação e Comunicações (Portugal)
- Sveriges IT-Incident Centrum (Swedish)
- Shanghai International Trust and Investment Corporation (China)
- SBIR Interactive Technical Information System (DTIC)
- SBIR/STTR Interactive Topic Information System (US DoD)
- Signal-Image Technology & Internet-based Systems (Conference)
- Sensitive Information/Talent Keyhole
- Sitka National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Someone's in the Kitchen (various locations)
- Special Intelligence - Talent Keyhole
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other two major shareholders are Shandong International Trust and Investment Corporation and Shandong Province Electric Power Company, each holding a 19.
Shandong International Trust and Investment Corporation, Rizhao Economic Development General Co.