Fereydoun Azizi from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences were placed in the list of the world's top scientists in medical sciences, joining 9 other colleagues from Iran.
What does SBUMS stand for?
SBUMS stands for Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (Tehran, Iran)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Serial Data Buffer (assembly language directive)
- South Bronx United Gardeners (New York)
- Sustainable Business User Group (California)
- Santa Barbara Urban Hydrograph (civil engineering)
- Sauce Be Upon Him
- Stony Brook University Hospital (Long Island, NY)
- Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman (Kerman, Iran)
- Senior Benefits and Utilization Management
- Serie B Underground Magazine (Spanish publication)
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- Sims Bayou Urban Nature Center (bird sanctuary; Houston, TX)
- Sensitive But Unclassified Network
- Stony Brook University Physicians (New York)
- Society for Basic Urologic Research
- Saint Bonaventure University Rugby Football Club
- Second Bank of the United States (1816-1836)
- Serial Bus
- Sub Business Unit
- Solar Backscatter Ultraviolet
- Solar Backscatter Ultraviolet Spectral Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plant was approved in the herbarium of Pharmacognosy Department of the Faculty of Pharmacy affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences by a Botanist with herbarium number 066.
Ramezani Tehrani, an associate professor at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran, who led the study.
The participants were attending prenatal care clinics of Iran Social Security Organization (one of the largest insurance companies in Iran) and those of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (SBUM) in Tehran, Iran during the summer and autumn of 2006.