Fereydoun Azizi from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences were placed in the list of the world's top scientists in medical sciences, joining 9 other colleagues from Iran.
What does SBMU stand for?
SBMU stands for Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Shore Based Maintenance Support Center
- School of Business and Management
- Site-Based Management Team (various locations)
- Society for Biomedical Technology (Bangalore, India)
- South Brooklyn Marine Terminal (New York City, NY)
- St Bedes Mentone Tigers (Australia)
- Successor by Merger to
- Syngeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- School Bus Manufacturers Technical Council (National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services)
- Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Santa Barbara Macintosh Users Group (Santa Barbara, California)
- State Business Microcomputer Users Group (Atlanta, Georgia state employees group)
- Self-Ballasted Mercury Vapor (lighting)
- Soil Borne Mosaic Virus
- Southern Bean Mosaic Virus
- San Bruno Mountain Watch (Brisbane, CA)
- Stony Brook Millstone Watershed Association (Pennington NJ )
- San Bernardino Municipal Water Department (San Bernardino, CA)
- Small to Medium Sized Businesses eXtensible Markup Language
- Skin Basement Membrane Zone (dermatology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plant was approved in the herbarium of Pharmacognosy Department of the Faculty of Pharmacy affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences by a Botanist with herbarium number 066.
Ramezani Tehrani, an associate professor at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran, who led the study.
The participants were attending prenatal care clinics of Iran Social Security Organization (one of the largest insurance companies in Iran) and those of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (SBUM) in Tehran, Iran during the summer and autumn of 2006.