Unlike start-up conditions and conditions of unstable rates, the piston mechanism operation at stable shaft rate is characterized by essential decrease of mechanical losses, in its kinematic pairs.
What does SR stand for?
SR stands for Shaft Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SR
We have 157 other meanings of SR in our Acronym Attic
- Service Request
- Serviço da República (Portuguese official stationery)
- Serviço Regional do Ministério da Educação (Portuguese: Regional Ministry of Education; Portugal)
- Serviço Representações (Portuguese: Service Representatives)
- Session Relay (computer networking)
- Set Reset
- Severity Rate
- Sewer, Run Off
- Shady Records (record label)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, even though we do not hit the shaft rate frequency bins exactly, we are still able to extract fault information.