Martin founded Reflections itself in 1984, and was responsible for classics such as the Destruction Derby series and Shadow of the Beast.
What does SOTB stand for?
SOTB stands for Shadow of the Beast (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTB
We have 5 other meanings of SOTB in our Acronym Attic
- School of Ocean Technology - Applied Research (Canada)
- State Of The Art Rafting
- State Of The Art Registrar
- Sexual Offender Treatment and Risk Assessment (mental health care)
- Standoff Target Acquisition Reconnaissance Surveillance System
- Standoff Target Acquisition & Surveillance
- Standoff Target Acquisition System
- State of the Art System
- Secretary's Office, Transportation Branch (US Navy)
- Sex On The Beach (a mixed drink)
- Sign of the Beaver (book by Elizabeth George Speare)
- Slaughter of the Bluegrass (band)
- Somewhere over the Rainbow (song)
- Son of the Bird (band)
- Souls Of The Bleach (gaming clan)
- Sound of the Braves (William R. Boone High School; Orlando, FL)
- South Of The Border
- Speed on the Beat (hip-hop)
- Straight Off the Block (band)
- Sunday Oliseh Tribute Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his time Tim has been responsible for writing tunes for Lemmings, Shadow Of The Beast 2 and 3 and Wipeout - to name but a few.
Sadly, this is not true, as when I was a boy, I was busy doing things like going to school and playing Shadow of the Beast 2 on the Amiga.
The company released games such as Destruction Derby and Shadow of the Beast.
In addition, Psygnosis also introduced Shadow of the Beast II on Sega CD and Lemmings 3 for PC CD, 3DO(TM) Interactive Multiplayer(TM) and PC systems (see related announcements) to extend its lineup of CD-ROM-based games.
The company, which has had hits with other games including Shadow of the Beast and Destruction Derby, is now contemplating its next project and looks set to take on more staff with the release of updated consoles, PlayStation 3 and XBox 2, in the next few years.
Psygnosis has published some of the most popular games ever for computer and video game platforms, including the award-winning Lemmings and Shadow of the Beast series.
Shadow of the Beast is a trademark of Psygnosis Ltd.