Both types are more efficient than the shaded pole motors that have traditionally been used on refrigerated cases.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for Shaded Pole Motor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Portfolio Manager (various locations)
- Senior Program Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Service Parts Management
- Service Performance Measurement (various companies)
- Service Processing Modules
- Service Provider Module (Cisco)
- Service Purchase and Monitoring Group (New Zealand)
- Services Planning and Management
- Services Procurement & Management
- Shelf Power Module (Ciena)
- Sherwood Park Mall (Canada)
- Ship Program Manager
- Ship Propulsion Motor
- Ship's Project Manager (US Navy)
- Shock Pulse Method (using signals from rotating rolling bearings)
- Shore Protection Manual
- Siderus Packages Manager
- Signal Path Manager
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (Malaysian Certificate of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The motor product line for bathroom exhaust fans delivers higher efficiency than traditional shaded pole motors.
For instance, replacing the standard AC induction FHP motors, such as shaded pole motors with brushless DC (BLDC) motors, has become a trend in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, domestic appliances and business equipment segments.