The two men were rushed to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem in moderate and light conditions.
What does SZMC stand for?
SZMC stands for Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SZMC in our Acronym Attic
- Serum Zinc Level
- Shih-Zhu-Lumley (stress model)
- Strategic Zone Lending (New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency)
- Swaziland Lilangeni (ISO currency code)
- Scraping Zombies Legal Promotion Forum
- Standalone Zero-Gravity Locomotion Simulator (US NASA)
- Sattelzugmaschinen (German: Semi-trailer truck)
- Sport Z Magazine (Bernalillo, NM)
- Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Structure Zone Model
- Stowarzyszenie Zdrowych Miast Polskich (Polish: Polish Association of Healthy Cities)
- Szervezeti és Muködési Szabályzata (Institute of System Planning and Integration, Hungary)
- Slobodna Zona Novi Sad (Serbian: Novi Sad Free Zone; Government of Croatia)
- Sigma Zeta Omega (Newark, DE)
- Sniper Zone Outlaws (gaming)
- Svetova Zdravotnicka Organizacia (Slovak: World Health Organization)
- Svetovne Zdravstvene Organizacije (Slovenian: World Health Organization)
- Svetska Zdravstvena Organizacija (Serbian: World Health Organization)
- System Zarzadzania Obiegiem Informacji (Polish: Circuit Information Management System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During January 2008-October 2013, a total of 12 cases of nitroimidazole treatment failure (parasitologically confirmed by either microscopy or antigen testing of fecal samples after nitroimidazole therapy) were seen at the Center for Geographic Medicine and Tropical Diseases at Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, and the Tropical Disease Clinic at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.
5 million for Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem via direct mail and travel fundraising since 2006.
Daniel Monakier and his associates at Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem.
We studied 41 premature neonates (<36 weeks gestational age) born consecutively from September 1996 to March 1997 at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center during their first week of life.
Tomer Adar, a gastro-enterologist at the Institute for Digestive Diseases at Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Israel, is presenting today at the United European Gastro-Enterology week in Vienna, Austria an abstract entitled "The importance of intestinal eotaxin-1 - Eosinophil axis in inflammatory bowel disease, Results of a prospective observational study.
Chairman of the Digestive Diseases Institute at Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, commented: "Eotaxin-1 is a biomarker of IBD and a potential target for therapeutic intervention.
Hamane); Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel (M.