4 miles) twin tunnel from the Capilano Pumping Station to the Seymour-Capilano Filtration Plant in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia.
What does SCFP stand for?
SCFP stands for Seymour-Capilano Filtration Plant (Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCFP
We have 7 other meanings of SCFP in our Acronym Attic
- Space Coast Flute Orchestra (Florida)
- State Council for Offenders (Texas)
- Subtalar-Control Foot Orthosis
- Sufficient Conditions for Feasibility and Optimality
- Supply Chain Field Operations (Cisco)
- Swiss Chinese Finance Organization (networking organization)
- South Carolina Field Owner's Association
- Swiss Commodities, Futures and Options Association (Geneva, Switzerland)
- South Carolina Fraternal Order of Police
- Senate Committee on Finance and Planning (University of Minnesota)
- Southern Cross Financial Planning (Australia)
- Statement of Changes in Financial Position (accounting)
- Sunflower County Freedom Project (Sunflower, MS)
- Sustainable Community Forestry Program (Georgia)
- Syndicat Canadien de la Fonction Publique
- Spring City Free Public Library (Spring City, PA)
- Summit County Foreclosure Prevention Partnership (Ohio; education and assistance)
- Self-Clocked Fair Queueing
- Smart Couples Finish Rich (book)
- Source Clock Frequency Recovery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the Seymour-Capilano Filtration Plant is complete, the tunnels will bring the unfiltered water from the Capilano reservoir to the Seymour Filtration Plant located in the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve and then return it to Capilano.