The Juvenile Division's Sexually Exploited Child Unit had been investigating the case since March 18, 2012.
What does SECU stand for?
SECU stands for Sexually Exploited Child Unit (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SECU
We have 3 other meanings of SECU in our Acronym Attic
- Special Expert Committee on Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (Australia)
- Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Secure Teletype
- Secretaría de Turismo (México)
- Service Electric Cable TV
- Saginaw Eaton Credit Union (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Schlumberger Employees Credit Union (Texas)
- School Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Security Financial Group, Inc.
- State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- Security Systems Improved Design Methodology
- Safety Enhanced Communities Utilizing Resident Endeavors (US DOJ)
- Service Alternatives Ethical Crisis Understanding and Response Education
- South Eastern Continent Unique Real Estate (Aedes)
- Statewide Emergency Communications Using Radio Effectively
- Strategic Communications Resources Effort (various locations)
- Secondary Location Use
- Southeastern Consortium of University Transportation Centers
- School Employees Credit Union of Washington
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone with information can call the Los Angeles Police Department's Sexually Exploited Child Unit at (213) 485-2883.
``We have information that leads us to believe there may be other victims,'' said Robert Cervantes, detective assigned to LAPD's sexually exploited child unit.
14 at Plainview Elementary School, where he has taught for the past six years, according to the Los Angeles Police Department's Sexually Exploited Child Unit.
Fernando Lopez was arrested by detectives from the police department's Sexually Exploited Child Unit at his home without incident, police said in a statement.
Dennis Shirey of the sexually exploited child unit.
Detectives suspect Schwartz molested more than one child while he was a Little League baseball coach, and they are asking that anyone with information about Schwartz contact the Sexually Exploited Child Unit at (213) 485-2883.
Investigators with the Los Angeles Police Department's Sexually Exploited Child Unit said the priest was assigned to the Diocese of Colima, Mexico.