She is secretary of the global Sexual Violence Research Initiative.
What does SVRI stand for?
SVRI stands for Sexual Violence Research Initiative (Pretoria, South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVRI
We have 2 other meanings of SVRI in our Acronym Attic
- Swami Vivekananda Rural Development Society (India)
- Scott Valley Real Estate (Fort Jones, CA)
- Southwest Voter Registration and Education Project
- Sacramento Valley Rogue Force (Star Wars fan club; California)
- Sacramento Valley Rugby Foundation (California)
- Sir Vivian Richards Foundation (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Standard Verification Rule Format (programming language for Mentor Graphics semiconductor design tools)
- Scioto Valley Rugby Football Club
- Silicon Valley Rugby Football Club (San Jose, CA)
- Speech Vision and Robotics Group
- Silicon Valley Research, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
- Single Volunteers of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Stigma and Violence Reduction Intervention (HIV/AIDS; India)
- Stout Vocational Rehabilitation Institute (Menomonee, WI)
- Systemic Vascular Resistance Index (blood pressure rating)
- Silicon Valley Regional Interoperability Project
- Schematron Validation Report Language (computer programming)
- Sensor Validation and Recovery Module
- Sandusky Valley Riders Motorcycle Club (Tiffin, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sexual violence research initiative research summary--Rape: how women, the community and health sector respond.
int/svri/en The Sexual Violence Research Initiative, supported by the Global Forum for Health Research (GFHR) and the World Health Organization (WHO), seeks to promote and disseminate research and build research capacity to reduce and respond to sexual violence in developing countries.