What does SAFeT stand for?
SAFeT stands for Sexual Assault and Family Trauma (Spokane, Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Société d'Aménagement Foncier et d'Etablissement Rural (French: Property and Rural Settlement Development Corporation)
- Southern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Split Access Flexible Egress Routing (AT&T)
- Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Steel And Foam Energy Reduction (racetrack barrier developed by University of Nebraska)
- Streamlined Approach for Environmental Restoration (US DoE)
- Students Active For Ending Rape
- Safety Investigation Report
- Safety and Fitness Electric Records System
- System on AWIPS (Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System) for Forecasting and Evaluation of Seas
- Security And Fire Escape Training & Education
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible and Efficient Transportation Equity Act
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible and Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (US DOT)
- Safe Technologies International, Inc.
- Safety Abroad First - Educational Travel Information
- Scenario Analysis For Effective Technology Integration
- Software for the Assessment of Fire, Explosion and Toxic Impacts
- Save Adolescent Females by Empowering Today’s Youth
- Society for the Advancement of Firearms and Effective Training of Youth