She is a member of the Oregon State Bar's Quality of Life Committee, and volunteers for the Attorney General's Sexual Assault Task Force, Lane County Legal Aid and programs at the University of Oregon School of Law, of which she is a graduate.
What does SATF stand for?
SATF stands for Sexual Assault Task Force (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SATF
We have 4 other meanings of SATF in our Acronym Attic
- Support & Test Equipment List
- Selected Aquifer Test Evaluation Methods (microcomputer program)
- Servicio Aéreo A Territorios Nacionales (airline; Colombia)
- Slovenian Association of Technical and Natural Sciences (est. 1993)
- Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (Amateur Radio)
- System for Administration Training and Educational Resources for NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Service d'Assistance Technique aux Exploitants de Stations d'Epuration (French: Technical Assistance Service Operators Purification Stations; sanitation)
- Sub Anaerobic Threshold Exercise Test
- Second Amendment Task Force (US Constitution)
- Security Audit Trail Function
- Shortest Access Time First (algorithm)
- Silicon Alley Talent Fair (New York)
- South African Tug-of-War Federation (est. 2007)
- Substance Abuse Task Force (various locations)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- San Antonio Texas Faculty Association
- Security Assistance Training Field Activity
- Service Assistance Training Field Activity
- Support around Termination for Abnormality
- Satellite (data) for Fallout
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Francisco Department of Public Health, California HIV PEP after Sexual Assault Task Force, California State Office of AIDS, 2001.
Byline: Rebecca Woolington The Register-Guard Maria Paladino said she could scarcely believe it when she first learned that she'd received an award from the Oregon attorney general's Sexual Assault Task Force.