Sexual Assault Resource Service, First Annual Sexual Assault Response Team Training Conference, May 25-26, San Antonio.
What does SARS stand for?
SARS stands for Sexual Assault Resource Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SARS
We have 78 other meanings of SARS in our Acronym Attic
- Safety and Reliability Society (UK)
- Sample of Anonymized Records
- San Antonio Rotablator Study
- Schweitzer Alpine Racing School
- Schweres Akutes Respiratorisches Syndrom (German: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- Scientific Apparatus Recycling Scheme
- Secure Asset Reporting System
- Security Activities Reporting System (various organizations)
- Segmentation And Reassembly Sublayer
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (caused by member of Corona virus family)
- Shipboard/Strategic Automatic Recorder System
- Simpson-Angus Rating Scale
- Society of Academic and Research Surgery (UK)
- South African Revenue Service
- Staunton-Augusta Rescue Squad
- Students Against Rude Standards
- Substance Abuse and Recovery Services (rehabilitation; various locations)
- Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome (less common)
- Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (Suffolk, UK)
- Suspicious Activity Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Linda Ledray of the Sexual Assault Resource Service in Minneapolis, Minnesota, convincingly argues that the incidence of rape is actually much higher.
The incidence of rape is actually much higher, according to Linda Ledray from the Sexual Assault Resource Service in Minneapolis.