Contract notice: provision of healthcare and forensic medical services to persons in custody and victims For the provision of Healthcare and Forensic Services, to Persons in Custody and Victims who are primarily those of Rape and Serious Sexual Assault at Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARCs), on behalf of Warwickshire and West Mercia Police upon the terms and conditions set out in this document.
What does SARC stand for?
SARC stands for Sexual Assault Referral Centre (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SARC
We have 86 other meanings of SARC in our Acronym Attic
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Committee (Australia)
- Seattle Area Racing Calendar (sailboat racing; Seattle, WA)
- Secure Broadcasting Authorization and Research Center (Japan)
- Self-Adaptation for Robustness and Cooperation in Holonic Multi-Agent Systems (workshop)
- Semi Active Ride Control
- Semiannual Report to Congress
- Sequential prefetching in Adaptive Replacement Cache
- Sequim Aquatic Recreational Center (Sequim, WA)
- Serial ATA RAID Controller (Dell)
- Service Acquisition Review Council
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (US DoD)
- SFWA (Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America) Awards Rules Committee
- Software Acquisition Reference Centre
- Sonic Arts Research Centre (music technology; UK)
- South Atlantic Chapters Regional Conference (Special Libraries Association)
- Southern Agricultural Research Center (Huntley, MT)
- Southwest Autism Research Center (Phoenix, AZ, USA)
- Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman (USMC)
- Sport and Recreation Centre (Australia)
- Sprint Amateur Radio Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Diocese of Coventry Mothers' Union has raised funds to put together toiletry bags and new clothes for the soon-to-be opened Blue Sky Sexual Assault Referral Centre, which will be based at George Eliot Hospital in Nuneaton.
Expert speakers will present best practice in the following areas: • Practical implementation of the new stalking legislation • Preventative work with communities, including highlighting the issue of consent • Providing specialised and holistic support for victims through Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARCs) • Increasing testifying rates and tailoring the court process to meet the needs of victims • Engaging with victims and communities to improve reporting rates *Violence against Women and Girls Strategy 2008-2011: An assessment of success, Crown Prosecution Service, July 2012 More Information: http://www.
The North Wales Sexual Assault Referral Centre or SARC in Colwyn Bay which deals with police referrals for any child or adult victim or rape and/or sexual abuse has funding in place.
During the visit Camilla spent an hour with staff at the Cardiff and Vale Sexual Assault Referral Centre (Sarc), where she was given a tour of facilities including an area dedicated to caring for child victims of sexual assault.
The Sexual Assault Referral Centre is to be built in the grounds of Antrim Area Hospital.
Five years ago the Durham force was involved in the setting-up of specialist facilities including sexual assault referral centres in County Durham and Darlington.
The crossbench peer also called for every police force to have at least one sexual assault referral centre by next year, and said large forces should consider investing in more.