The National Sexual Assault Policy 2005 (National Policy)  and Management Guidelines for Sexual Assault Care  identify strategies to achieve provision of healthcare immediately after sexual assault, collection of evidence using the sexual assault evidence collection kit and documentation of evidence in the prescribed J88 form, post-exposure prophylaxis, and ongoing psychological counselling and care.
What does SAE stand for?
SAE stands for Sexual Assault Evidence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAE
We have 241 other meanings of SAE in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Articles Editor (law review)
- Senior Associate Editor
- Serious Adverse Event
- Serious Adverse Event (clinical trials)
- Service Acquisition Executive
- Services Assisted Evacuation
- Services aux Entreprises (French: Business Services; Canada)
- Services aux Etudiants (French: Student Services; Canada)
- Services d'Aide aux Employés (French: Employee Assistance Service; Canada)
- Sexual Abuse and Exploitation (various organizations)
- Sexual Assault Examiner
- Shared Application Environment
- Sharing-of-ELINT Analysis Effort
- Shipboard Antenna Electronics
- Siamese Algae Eater (tropical aquarium fish)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Significant Adverse Event (medical reaction)
- Single Above Elbow (amputation)
- Site Acceptance Evaluation
- Site Area Emergency (Nuclear)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When I learned that over 80% of sexual assault evidence in the U.
They may ask the installation PM office to take custody of articles or property retrieved during a physical examination, to include a sexual assault evidence collection kit.
These research projects will enable us to better understand what happens to sexual assault evidence, why it might not be analyzed, and what we need to do to fix the problem.
July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Independent Forensics, a DNA Testing and Technology company announced today the availability of SPERM HY-LITER(TM); the most advanced sexual assault evidence analysis technology available to crime laboratories and CSI technicians today.