Residents can see how many level 2 and 3 sex offenders are registered to live or work in their community through the state's Sex Offender Registry Board website (mass.
What does SORB stand for?
SORB stands for Sex Offender Registry Board (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SORB
- Steward Observatory Radio Astronomy Laboratory (University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
- Signature Overlay Range Prediction
- Source Of Repair Assignment Process
- Standard Omni Range Approach
- Survey Of Residential Alterations and Repairs (US Census Bureau)
- Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome
- Solar Oxidation and Removal of Arsenic (water treatment method)
- School of Religion and Theology
- Save Our Riverfront Bushland (Australia)
- Secure Object Request Broker
- Sorbian (linguistics)
- Special Operations Recruiting Battalion (US DoD)
- Subsistence Operations Review Board
- Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association
- Systems for Optimizing Regional Budget Allocation
- Sorbent Decontamination System
- Simulation of Rotor Blade Element Turbulence (simulation technology experiment)
- Spam and Open Relay Blocking System
- Scottish Off Road Club (UK)
- Segment Operations Risk Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police officials, fire departments and state departments such as Health & Human Services, Child Protective Services, the Sex Offender Registry Board and many others, can leverage the rapid delivery of information when handling day- to-day operations, especially when working remotely or in the field.
Offenders found in violation would have 30 days to move to a new, complying location or face a $300-per-day fine along with notification to the state Sex Offender Registry Board and the courts.
Griggs is the fourth member on the 10 most-wanted sex offender list to be captured since the list was updated by state police and the Sex Offender Registry Board last week.
Croteau Two men on the 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders list newly released by the state police and Sex Offender Registry Board were arrested and arraigned in Fitchburg District Court yesterday.
He lives in New Bedford but is homeless, according to the state's Sex Offender Registry Board.
According to the state's Sex Offender Registry Board, there are 21 Level 3 offenders and 87 Level 2 offenders living in Leominster.
McDonald, spokesman for the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board, there are 1,981 Level 3 sex offenders in the state.