The event is part of Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll at the ScienceFest which returns to Newcastle from this Saturday until Thursday.
What does SDNR stand for?
SDNR stands for Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SDNR
We have 6 other meanings of SDNR in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Duty Not Paid
- South Downs National Park (UK)
- Standard Deviation of the Nuclear Perimeter
- Sustainable Development Networking Programme (UN)
- San Diego Chapter of the Network Professional Association
- South Downs National Park Authority (UK)
- San Diego Northern Railway
- Scientific Domain Names Registry
- Scientific Domain Names Root
- Screw Down Non-Return (valve)
- signal difference to noise ratio
- Status, Data Not Ready (Alcatel)
- Secure Digital Net Radio Interface
- Secure Digital Net Radio Interface Unit
- Scottish Daily Newspaper Society (UK)
- Secure Data Network System (aka Secure Data Network Service; aka Secure Data Networking System)
- Software-Defined Network Services
- Steroid-Dependent Nephrotic Syndrome
- Secure Domain Name System Dynamic Update
- Sodium-Dependent Neurotransmitter Transporter (cell biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Undercover investigations and interviews with current and past Hard Rock employees revealed an underground drug trade that lived up to the property's sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll image: "The direct involvement of Hard Rock Hotel .
The intoxicating blend of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll never spoils, particularly if it's of an early '70s vintage," wrote film industry reporter Steve Chagollan in Variety magazine, referring to the Stones film.
While on the road with Stillwater, Crowe's alter ego, William (played beautifully by newcomer Patrick Fugit), learns about sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, as well as what happens when a writer becomes too close to his subject.
THE FACTS The film: ``Still Crazy'' (R; sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll language).
Biography loaded full of lays, 'ludes Grace Slick's biography is a 1960s tale of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.
It's 1981, the dying embers of the era of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, and Anna is torn between her rebellious instincts and her considerable talent as a painter.
Bob Strauss television Rock-solid Mirren: Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll don't guarantee great television.