The multi-year, $400 million Sewer System Evaluation and Rehabilitation Program (SSERP) calls for the rehabilitation of existing sewers, construction of new sewers and upgrading pumping stations.
What does SSERP stand for?
SSERP stands for Sewer System Evaluation and Rehabilitation Program (Louisiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSERP
- Subjective Sentence Error Rate (machine translation evaluation)
- Supplementary Social Enquiry Report (UK)
- Supply & Services Expense Reporting
- System Safety Engineering Report
- Scottish Schools Science Equipment Research Centre
- Stanford Sleep Epidemiology Research Center
- Sweet Sorghum Ethanol Research Consortium (International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics)
- Space Science Education Resource Directory
- Subpoena and Summons Extraordinary of the Royal High Court of the Raging Main
- South-Southeastern (weather reports)
- Social Services Emergency Response Plan (Canada)
- South Suburban Emergency Response Team (Illinois)
- Specie Specific Experimental Response to Stress index
- Stockholm School of Economics-Russia
- Samuel Staples Elementary School (Easton, Connecticut)
- Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Survey
- School of Sport and Exercise Sciences (UK)
- Secret Society of Executive Secretaries (Dilbert comic)
- Sewer System Evaluation Survey
- Shamrock Springs Elementary School (Westfield, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is currently working on several projects for the New Orleans Sewerage & Water Board that will enable the city to fully implement their Sewer System Evaluation and Rehabilitation Program.