Byline: Jim Skeen Staff Writer PALMDALE - Palmdale's sewage treatment plant operators have been ordered to clean a contaminated groundwater plume as soon as possible and to look at longer-term options that won't use more precious aquifer supplies.
What does STPO stand for?
STPO stands for Sewage Treatment Plant Operator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STPO
We have 11 other meanings of STPO in our Acronym Attic
- Systran Translation Project Manager (language translation software)
- syncytiotrophoblast plasma membranes and their soluble extracts
- Sekolah Tinggi Pembangunan Masyarakat Desa (Indonesian: High School Rural Community Development; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Straight Through Processing Markup Language
- Sonet Timing Performance Monitoring System
- Steiner Tree Problem with Minimum Number of Steiner Points and Bounded Edge-Length (algorithm)
- Standard Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Stochastic Timed Petri Nets
- South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company
- Small Town Papers News Service
- Short-Term Power Output (exercise)
- Space-Time Power Optimization
- Spatial-Temporal Potentials Organization
- Strafprozessordnung (German: code of criminal procedure)
- Strategic Targets Product Office
- Satellite Transport Protocol Plus
- Simple Temporal Problems with Preferences
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Solar Thermal Power Plant
- Steam Turbine Power Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daughton hopes this first comprehensive overview of the issue will spur discussion among the many disparate players involved in PPCPs' life cycle--manufacturers, health care professionals, hazardous waste managers, drug enforcement officials, sewage treatment plant operators, water utility managers, funeral directors, veterinarians, homeland security officials, consumers, and many more.
auxiliary treatment facilities, retention of untreated wastewater, reduction of inflow/infiltration, use of adequate backup equipment, or an increase in system capacity), and the sewage treatment plant operator submitted a claim to the state (or EPA) within 10 days of the discharge.