Patients who had active repetitive TMS showed significantly greater improvements on the Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale, the Clinical Global Impression Severity of Illness Scale, and Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology self-report scores, as well as on the Hamilton scale.
What does SOIS stand for?
SOIS stands for Severity of Illness Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOIS
We have 4 other meanings of SOIS in our Acronym Attic
- Surveillance over IP
- State Office of Intellectual Property Protection (China)
- Schaeffer's Put/Call Open Interest Ratio
- Senate Office of International Relations (California)
- Simultaneous Operations on Intersecting Runways
- Swedish Organisation for Individual Relief
- Sex Offender Information Registration Act (Canada)
- School of Information Studies (various schools)
- Senior Officer, Inshore Squadron (US Navy)
- Senior Officials on Information Society (2001-2005; Council of the Baltic Sea States)
- Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services Area
- Special Operations Intelligence System
- Student Outcomes Information Services (National Center for Higher Education Management Systems)
- Silicon on Insulator Systems and Integrated Circuits (Grenoble, France)
- Satellite Operations Implementation Team (aviation)
- Scandinavian Odor-Identification Test (olfactory function)
- School of Information Technologies (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Stay Only If Temporary (dance company; Belgium)
- Southwestern Ohio Instructional Technology Association (Franklin, OH)
- Suites Owners International Travel Club, Inc. (est. 2006)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Changes in the Hamilton Anxiety Score (HAM-A), Clinical Global Impressions Improvement Scale (CGI-I) and Clinical Global Severity of Illness Scale (CGI-S) will also be measured.
The interim analysis examined trends relative to the trial's endpoints of antipsychotic efficacy, comparing baseline to 28-day performance on two rating scales used in the trial, the Clinical Global Impression - Severity of Illness scale (CGI-S) and the Scale for the Assessment of Positive Symptoms (SAPS).