Severe thunderstorm losses, while volatile, stayed at a mean of about $15 billion since 1990.
What does SVRTSTM stand for?
SVRTSTM stands for Severe Thunderstorm
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Swiss Volley Region Solothurn (volleyball club; Solothurn, Switzerland)
- Swan Valley Regional Secondary School (Canada)
- Semirigid Vibrating Rotor Target
- Service Returned (legal)
- Silicon Valley Rapid Transit (California)
- Simple Visual Reaction Time (neurobehavioral test)
- Smart Video Rendering Technology
- Supraventricular Re-Entrant Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Silicon Valley Rapid Transit Corridor (California)
- Southside Virginia Regional Technology Consortium
- Set Valued Random Variable (statistics)
- Sacramento Valley Rotory Wings (California)
- Severe Weather
- Severe Weather Warning
- Sumpter Valley Railway (railroad that served Sumpter, Oregon area until 1947)
- Stichting Voor Regionale Zorgverlening (Dutch: Foundation for Regional Healthcare)
- Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha (Gujarati; educational software group; India)
- Sciences de La Vie et de La Santé (French: Health and Life Sciences)
- Scientific Visualization Studio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weather reports for Bristol, where ESPN is headquartered, call for a severe thunderstorm warning through 3:45 p.
A severe thunderstorm warning state hosts an outdoor fair, an extravaganza attended by hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
Jefferson County, notably the areas of Shannondale and Summit Point, was hit hardest by Sunday's fast-moving severe thunderstorms that swept through the region.
Summary: Dexter, June 19, 2010, SPA -- Severe thunderstorms sweeping through the U.
Severe thunderstorms were lashing the tiny Mediterranean country, causing widespread damage and flooding.
Participants will learn what to watch for before and after a severe thunderstorm or tornado, how to identify storm clouds and severe weather formations and how to report severe weather to the weather service.
Munich Re said severe thunderstorms and tornadoes caused insured losses of about $8.