In a report of isolation of Hantaan virus (formal name: Hantaan virus [HTNV]) from peritoneal exudate cells collected from a patient with severe hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome on the 10th day of illness, Gu et al.
What does SHFRS stand for?
SHFRS stands for Severe Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Split-Hand/Foot Malformation with Long Bone Deficiency
- Seattle Heart Failure Model (cardiology)
- Sperm Head Fixation Method (reproductive biology)
- Split Hand Foot Malformation
- Sport, Health and Fitness Management (Higher Education Academy; UK)
- Split-Hand/Foot Malformation 1
- Split-Hand Foot Malformation with Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sexual Health & Family Planning Act
- South Hampton Free Public Library (South Hampton, NH)
- St. Helena Family Resource Center (California)
- Saskatchewan History and Folklore Society, Inc. (est. 1957; Canada)
- Smith Hayes Financial Services (Lincoln, NE)
- Stores Handling & Fueling-At-Sea
- Supportable Hybrid Fighter Structures
- Slovak Heritage and Folklore Society International
- Sydney Harbour Federation Trust (Mosman, New South Wales, Australia)
- Simian Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Scripps Howard Foundation Wire
- Supported Housing for Families and Young Adults (New York)