Seventy-nine patients with severe congestive heart failure (New York Heart Association class IV) were randomly assigned to receive, in double-blind fashion, placebo or magnesium orotate (2 g 3 times per day for one month followed by 1 g 3 times per day for 11 months).
What does SCHF stand for?
SCHF stands for Severe Congestive Heart Failure (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCHF
We have 5 other meanings of SCHF in our Acronym Attic
- Slidell Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Louisiana)
- Schüler-Eltern-Lehrer Vertretung (German: Pupils', Parents' and Teachers' Association)
- System for Chemical Engineering Model Adaption (modeling language)
- School of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (Pokhara University; Nepal)
- Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (European Commission)
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger Subsystem
- Standing Conference for Heads of European Studies
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (Richmond, Virginia)
- Severe Chronic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Southern California Homebrewer's Festival
- Squamous Cell Hyperplastic Foci
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Southern California Home Financing Authority
- South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance
- Split Course High Fractional Dose Irradiation
- Scott County Habitat for Humanity (Georgetown, KY)
- Space Coast Habitat for Humanity (Titusville, FL)
- Sonic Community Hacking Guide
- Southern California Handweavers' Guild, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1946)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intermittent, ambulatory dobutamine infusions in patients with severe congestive heart failure.
250,000 Cost of a fully implantable artificial heart approved by the FDA in September for patients with severe congestive heart failure.
The new data confirm and extend earlier reports that angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitors reduce the risk of early death for people with severe congestive heart failure.
Somanetics also markets the CorRestore(R) System, a cardiac implant used in cardiac repair and reconstruction, including an operation called Surgical Ventricular Restoration, or SVR, a surgical treatment for patients with certain types of severe congestive heart failure.
The CorRestore System is used in cardiac repair and reconstruction, including an operation called Surgical Ventricular Restoration (SVR) for the treatment of certain patients with severe congestive heart failure.
a developer of advanced technology for the treatment of heart failure, announced today that it has received CE Mark certification for the Jarvik 2000 FlowMaker, a tiny left-ventricular assist device (LVAD) used to treat severe congestive heart failure.
Andrew Wechsler, a cardiovascular surgeon from Hahnemann Hospital located in the heart of Philadelphia, recently performed a procedure known as "Left Ventricular Restoration," or reshaping the heart, on a patient with severe congestive heart failure.