The effects of antifungal therapy on severe asthma with fungal sensitization and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
What does SAFS stand for?
SAFS stands for Severe Asthma with Fungal Sensitization (allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAFS
We have 27 other meanings of SAFS in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Adapting Focused Review System
- State Administration of Film Radio and Television (China)
- Safescience, Inc. (stock symbol)
- San Andreas Fault System
- Scanning Actinic Flux Spectroradiometer
- School Away from School (Louisiana)
- School of Aquatic & Fishery Sciences (University of Washington)
- Seattle Architectural Finishing School
- Secondary Air Force Specialty
- Serbian American Football Federation (Association of American Football of Serbia)
- Simulated Annealing Feature Selection (algorithm)
- Sistemas Agroforestales Sucesionales (Successional Agroforestry Systems)
- Slovak Association of Research Based Pharmaceutical Companies
- Small Arms Firing School
- SORTS Automated Formatting System
- South Africa Fact Sheet
- South Asian Film Series
- South Atlantic Financial Services, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Family Services, Inc.
- Southern Association of Forensic Scientists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the University of Manchester in England have found that the drug used to treat fungal infections have shown to greatly improve in patients with severe asthma with fungal sensitization, or "SAFS".