Jacksha said the Land Grant and Severance Tax Permanent Funds distributed more than $700 million to its beneficiaries over the last year, while receiving only about $400 million.
What does STPF stand for?
STPF stands for Severance Tax Permanent Fund (est. 1973; New Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STPF
We have 2 other meanings of STPF in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Temperature and Pressure, Dry
- Sekolah Tinggi Pemerintahan Dalam Negeri (Indonesian: Jakarta High School of Government Affairs; Indonesia)
- Single-Tone Parameter Estimation
- Société de Transport des Produits Energétiques
- Somali Teachers for Peace Education
- Steve Thorley Potato Equipment Ltd. (UK)
- Strategic Training Programme Executive (UK)
- Social Thought and Political Economy Program (University of Massachusetts)
- South Texas Project Electric Generating Station
- Science and Technology Promotion Fund
- Shenyang Tianwei Pharmaceutical Factory, Ltd. (China)
- Special Trade Promotional Funding (Canada)
- Stabilized Temperature Platform Furnace
- Scientific and Technical Planning Group (GTOS)
- Security, Trust and Privacy in Grid Environments (workshop)
- Standard Temperature & Pressure - Gauge
- Short Ton Per Hour
- Software Technology Park Hyderabad (India)
- St Tammany Parish Hospital (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- St. Thomas Psychiatric Hospital (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second bill would require the State Investment Council to invest up to 6 percent of the Severance Tax Permanent Fund in green industries.